BIOLYSAN® Tank Cleaner 100 ml is suitable for effectively killing off bacteria, viruses, fungi and pathogens in water tanks of motorhomes, caravans, boats or yachts.
We recommend carrying out a basic disinfection of the entire water installation twice a year. This will protect your fresh water tank from germs and all passengers from unnecessary illnesses.
Rental companies are obliged to disinfect the water-bearing system regularly.
BIOLYSAN® Tank Cleaner 100 ml is not only extremely effective, but also complies with the German Drinking Water Ordinance.
In motorhomes, caravans or yachts, you can treat your water tank together with the connected water system, so that the drinking water quality of your fresh water tank is maintained for a long time.
BIOLYSAN® Tank Cleaner 100 ml destroys many types of pathogens, e.g.
- E. coli bacteria
- and many others...
Due to its unique mode of action, installation materials are not attacked.
For fast and efficient disinfection of your water tank.
- Without alcohol
- Without preservatives
- Without colourants and unscented
- Highly effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Not subject to labelling according to the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances.
Use the tank cleaner carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Empty water tank and boiler completely.
- Remove coarse dirt from the tank by hand.
- Fill the water tank with approx. 50 litres of drinking water and add the entire bottle of tank cleaner.
- Drain two litres of water from each tap on the hot and cold water side and leave it for at least 24 hours.
- Drive a few kilometres to wet all surfaces in the tank.
- Then empty the tank via the taps and empty the boiler.
- Fill the tank to maximum with drinking water and rinse all pipes again (as described above) until the tank is empty.
- Repeat if heavily soiled.