Uses the Truma warm air distribution to lead the warm air into the awning. Scope of Delivery: Air outlet with cap, vent T piece, strand block, 1 m warm air supply pipe.
- Can be connected to any Truma heating system with warm air distribution
- Increases the use value of your awning especially in the evening and morning hours, but particularly during the whole third season thanks to a simple temperature control
- Comfortable and simple operation
- Quick installation – takes less than one hour
- Reduces wetness in the awning, e.g. overnight, 300 – 500 W at continuous operation is sufficient
- During winter camping, implements in the awning (e.g. ski shoes) can be preheated pleasantly