Heater and warm water in one: Truma Combi Heaters
The Truma Combi heaters combine two functions in one device. They heat your living area while heating up water in an integrated, stainless steel container. Depending on the version, the combi heaters can be operated with gas, diesel, electronically or mixed.
- Short water heating time
- Perfect warm air distribution thanks to four air outlets
- Flexible installation thanks to its light weight and compactness
- Low energy consumption
- Digital operation device CP plus iNet ready
- Climate control in connection with the Truma air conditioning system
Truma Combi 4 (E)/6 (E)
- Heat output: 4000 W (Combi 4)
- Heat output: 6000 W (Combi 6)
- Efficiency: approx. 98 %
- Water content: 10 l
- Electric versions with integrated electric heating element (900 W/1800 W)
- Heating time water container (during summer operation): approx. 23 min.
- Power consumption heating and warm water: 12 V: heating: 1.2 – 5.6 A, warm water: 0.2 – 0.4 A; 230 V: 3.9 – 7.8 A
- Gas consumption: 160 – 335 g/h (Combi 4), 160 – 460 g/h (Combi 6), 80 g/h at 1,000 W average heat output
Truma Combi D 6 (E) Heat output: 6000 W Efficiency: approx. 98 % Water content: 10 l Burner technology by the company Eberspächer in Esslingen Electric versions with integrated electric heating element (900 W/1800 W) Heating time water container (during summer operation): approx. 23 min. Power consumption heating and warm water: 12 V: 1.8 – 7 A, 230 V: 3.9 – 7.8 A Diesel consumption: 220 – 630 g/h, 110 ml/h at 1000 W average heat output
Scope of Delivery: heater (without exhaust system and water set) completely with room thermostat, control panel CP Plus iNet ready with 6 m cable, mounting components.
Please order separately: water set (consists of FrostControl and angle connectors) – either water set FC TB (christmas tree connector) for the connection to flexible water hoses ø 10 mm, or the water set FC JG (John Guest) for the connection to a fixed hose ø 12 mm. And exhaust gas system – e.g. wall chimney set complete with 1.1 m exhaust gas tube, 1 m air guide tube and clamps.